Learning doesn't stop when you leave school
Make learning deliberate...
Stuntman, international author, speaker and educator on learning and self-education, Brett Solomano, shares a collection of his best tools on how to LEARN anything, DO anything and BE anything. He has made this book practical, simple and a fun read guaranteeing to inspire you to learn and grow in all areas of your life.
- YOU'LL LEARN:
* How to take an axe to any complex skill to chop it into smaller chunks.
* The best tools to make studying a breeze and blitz any course or program.
* How to never fear a performance or exam again and even shine as you do your best work.
* The top tips for getting the most out of a vast community of like-minded people, surrounding yourself with extraordinary mentors.
* How to take control of your life with the art of "Living Deliberately."
* Why it doesn't take years to become a "master" and why you don't need to become one to be a success.
* The secrets to downloading massive amounts of information fast.
"If Tim Ferriss and Robert Kiyosaki had a child it would be Brett Solomano." ~ Marcus Taylor, Venture Harbour